Sunday, 20 July 2014

My Etsy Store!





I thought I'd do a little bit of a different post today and show you my Etsy store! A few weeks ago, I made myself a scrunchie with a bow using some leftover material I had and thought why not make some more and sell them. So that's what I'm doing! I also make scrunchies with bunny ears that work well with high ponytails. The store is called For The Crown since crown can mean the top of a person's head or whole head. I also thought it sounded like a dramatic show/book where people do anything it takes to become rulers (which reminds me I need to watch more of Game of Thrones but I've recently been sidetracked by Orange Is The New Black). I have bought some more fabrics so there will be more different colours and styles up on the shop soon!

Shop link: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ForTheCrown

4 comments:

  1. Oh very cute items dear~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! i favorited your etsy shop and i will wait for the other colors and styles before i order. hihi :3
    anyway, my reply to your comment on my blog: awww. such a sweet memory anna! let me know if the flower shop is still open and perhaps you could do a blog post about it? it would be so sweet and wonderful :) anyway, thank you so much! I'm gonna need it. haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Rae! I will take some to when I study abroad in case I go to Philippines during a break, otherwise the shipping is pretty expensive!
      That's a good idea for a blog post! I should go and see if it is still open and get my mum flowers again since she loves them. :)

      Delete